This is a reminder for the Appling County Wildlife Management Practice Contest  that is scheduled for Thursday, February 4, 2016 at Appling County High School. All South Region and Central Region FFA Wildlife Management teams are invited to participate. We do need a head count to adequately prepare for the contest, so please, go to the link below and register your team. Deadline for registration is Friday, January 29, 2016.

The check-in time for the contest is 3:15p. The contest will begin at 3:45p.

This is an good contest to help you decide the makeup of your team or to refine your team's skills in preparation for the Area CDE’s in March. If you have any questions, you can contact Mr. Van Mills or me.

Appling County High School

Address: 482 Blackshear Highway, Baxley, GA 31513

* Note: Please register your junior and senior teams/individuals separate.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q4whb97mPyFZedJ-hrmnG_SAkKEll8ZJWBY47-7AZkg/viewform

 The following FFA Programs have registered and do not need to register again:

FFA ChapterAdvisorDivisionGeneral Identification ( number of students) Game Bird Management (number of students) Aquatic Management (number of students)Whitetail Deer Management (number of students)
Jeff Davis Middle School FFACody HerndonJunior1111
Golden Isles Career AcademyMichael StalveySenior1111
Baconton CharterVictoria HillSenior1111
Baconton CharterVictoria HillJunior1111
Appling HighVan MillsJunior2222
Appling HighVan MillsSenior2222