Please be reminded that the Ag Mechanics CDE will be held on Thursday January 28th at ABAC. Check-in will be at 1:30 and we will do our best to start by 2pm. We will be in the Chambliss Building.

Please review the description (see attachment) before coming to make sure you have everything that you may need.

The following chapters have registered. If your chapter is on the list but you will NOT be coming please let me know.

Area 5 Baconton Charter CA Gray Jr. High Colquitt County Crisp County High Seminole County Tift County Area 6  Atkinson County Bacon County High Berrien County High Brantley County High Coffee County High Lanier County Pierce County Ware County High

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher