Teachers,

The South Region Ag Mechanics CDE was held yesterday and we had a great turnout. Thanks for all of your hard work in preparing for this event.

I would like to thank ABAC for the use of their facilities, Area officers Shaina Flowers and Katibeth Mims for the help with entering scores, and a special thanks to those listed below for their help in monitoring and scoring the events.
     - Bruce Baily -- Colquitt EMC
     - Von Peavy -- ABAC Professor
     - Melvin Thompson -- Retired Ag Education
     - Jimmy Grubbs -- Retired ABAC Instructor
     - Vaughn Harris -- Retired Welder

Congratulations to the following teams who have advanced to the State CDE which will be held on February 6th at Ft. Valley State University.

Area 5
1st Place - Colquitt County High, Advisor Stacey Beacham
2nd Place - C.A. Gray Jr High, Advisor Valerie Bennett

Area 6
1st Place - Ware County High, Advisor Danny Bartlett
2nd Place - Lanier County High, Advisor Ben Culpepper

Please see attachment for complete official results.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher