[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Brown Bag Lunch and Learn: CRCC Asia Internship Information Session:

*CRCC Internships are AGIC/Freeman Asia Grant eligible*
Thurs, Jan 21 from 12-1pm, Location Tate room 479

Bring your lunch and learn about internship programs in China! A representative from CRCC Asia internships, a UGA affiliate program, will discuss program options and answer questions

http://www.crccasia.com/

Laura A. Paris
Education Abroad Advisor
University of Georgia
Office of International Education
1324 S. Lumpkin St.
Athens, GA   30602
(706) 542-2900
http://goabroad.uga.edu<http://international.uga.edu/education_abroad/>

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html