Join us tonight!

Freeman Asia (AGIC) Grant Info Sessions
Wed., Jan 27 from 5:30-7pm, Location MLC 274
Tues., Feb 2 from 5:30-7pm, Location MLC 267

An information session about scholarships for internships in East/Southeast Asia sponsored by the Office of International Education. A panel of internship program providers will be there to describe their programs and answer your questions. Free pizza!
https://goabroad.uga.edu/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=13192

[log in to unmask]">         [log in to unmask]">

Shadowing Thai physicians, attending class with Thai medical students, and living in a home full of interns of various nationalities were just a few of the highlights of interning in this amazing country. I am so grateful for the Freeman Asia grant making this incredible experience possible.” – UGA pre-med student interning in Thailand through the Freeman Asia (AGIC Grant)

Laura A. Paris

Education Abroad Advisor

University of Georgia

Office of International Education

1324 S. Lumpkin St.

Athens, GA   30602

(706) 542-2900

http://goabroad.uga.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="fair">

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html