Teachers

Just a reminder that Area 3 Sub Area Leadership event registration closes TODAY, FEB 22nd at 11:00pm.

MANUSCRIPTS ARE ALSO DUE TODAY for the junior and senior prepared public speaking CDE.  Manuscripts should be emailed to applications-centralregion@gaaged.org

Below is a list of school that are already registered

Upson Lee Sub Area Registration:
Creed Speaking - 20 Participants
Bonaire Middle, Crawford High, Crawford Middle, Dutchtown, Harris Co, Heard County, Jasper Co, LaGrange, Luella, Manchester, Marion, Mary Persons, Monroe Middle, Ola, Pike High, Pike Middle, Schley Co, Troup Co, Upson High, Upson Middle

Junior Prepared Public Speaking - 5 Participants
Dutchtown, Ola Middle, Pike High, Pike Middle, Upson Lee MIddle

Senior Prepared Public Speaking - 14 Participants
Crawford, Dutchtown, Jasper, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Manchester, Marion Co, Mary Persons, Ola, Pike High, Putnam Co, Taylor County, Troup County, Woodland

Extemp Speaking - 13 Participants
Crawford Co, Dutchtown, Haris Co, Heard Co, Locust Grove, Luella, Manchester, Marion Co, Ola, Pike High, Schley Co, Troup County, Woodland

Northeast Bibb Sub Area Registration
Creed Speaking - 18 Participants
Baldwin, Bleckley Co, Dodge High, Dodge Middle, Dooly Co, Houston Co, Huntington, Jackson, Jones Co, Macon Co, Northeast Bibb, Northside High, Northside Middle, Perry High, Rutland, Stockbridge, Thomson Middle, Veterans

Junior Prepared Public Speaking - 10 Participants
Bleckley Co, Dodge Middle, Houston Co, Jackson, Jones Co, Northside, Peach Co, Perry High, Veterans, Warner Robins

Senior Prepared Public Speaking - 11 Participants
Bleckley, Houston, Jones Co, Northeast Bibb, Northside, Peach Co, Perry High, Piedmont Academy, Rutland, Stockbridge, Veterans

Extemp Speaking - 8 Participants
Bleckley Co, Houston Co, Jones Co, Northside, Peach Co, Perry High, Warner Robins, Veterans