It was good to see many of you as well as your students at the State Show this past week. I hope each of you have had a great National FFA Week.  I did want to send you a few Reminders of upcoming dates:

March 1 -  State FFA Degree, State Officer, and WLC Scholarship Applications due IN the Central Region Office.  NOT postmarked.... IN the office.

March 1st -  Area 4 CDEs - Southeastern Tech

March 3rd - Area 3 CDEs - FVSU

March 10th - Secretary's, Treasurer's, Reporter's Leadership Books, and National FFA Week Observance due. (I've seen many great things happening this week!)

March 15th - FFA Rosters and enrollment!!

Keep doing what great Ag teachers do!  I appreciate what you do to make a difference each day in a student's life.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education