Great Opportunity!

RW
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gretchen Ahrens <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Subject: SAE opportunity in Clayton County
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello-
my name is Gretchen Ahrens and I am the equestrian director at the Calvin Center in Hampton, GA. WE are a therapeutic riding center and we are looking for volunteers to help with horse care/feeding. i think this could be an excellent SAE for students. We are convenient to Clayton, Henry, Fayette and Spalding county schools. I am partnering with Heather Benslay in Locust Grove, but would love to open this opportunity up to other chapters/schools.

Training is provided and student gets hands on experience caring for and feeding horses. early am, evening and weekend times available.

I’d love to spread the word and get more students involved. As an Iowa Farm Girl and daughter of a proud FFA alum (I was a 4-h girl myself, but both sisters were actively involved in FFA), I know and believe in all the benefits of FFA!

thanks,

Gretchen

--
Ricky Wheeler