This document is a registration form for the Community Service
opportunities that are being planned in conjunction with the 88th
Georgia FFA Convention. Activities will be conducted during the day on
Thursday, April 28 in cooperation with the Rebuilding Macon
organization and other local community service organizations.
Activities may include painting, site clean-up, possible
construction/repair opportunities, etc...
Opportunities available will be based on the number participating and
within a few minutes travel time of the convention center. Again, the
purpose of this document is to determine the number of chapters
planning to participate and the projected number of students
participating from each chapter.
Once you register, I will work with area community service
organizations to identify potential sites and projects for your chapter
and I will contact each chapter with site information prior to arrival
at convention.
We will all meet together at the convention center on Thursday morning
around 9 a.m. and travel from the convention center to your assigned
sites. I will contact each chapter directly with location assignments
once they are identified. There will be job lists that include items of
completion for each site.
If you have any questions please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

I've invited you to fill out the form "Living to Serve" - Community
Service - 87th Georgia FFA Convention. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iLcqNbpvhfJmRdSj47K6RzhlSBbUb_puuxhrjTGLL88/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link