Results from  the Veterinary Science CDE from Mrs. Myria Shipman from
Islands High School.

Attached are the results from last week's Veterinary Science CDE. I've also
attached the scenarios that were used for the practicums. Thank you to
everyone who came out!

Results:
1st place individual: Ashlyn Jeffcoat, Islands HS
2nd place individual: Dylan Lemonds, Camden County

1st place team: Islands HS
2nd place team: Camden County

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor