Thank you for helping the Foundation with its fundraising efforts by
selling John Deere Mower Raffle tickets.

For those of you who have never sold the tickets before, I've attached more
information about this fundraiser.  Last year, we raised over $25,000 from
this raffle.  *Our goal this year is $30,000.*  The mower has been
generously donated by Lasseter Equipment Group, so all ticket sales are
profit for the Foundation.  Remember that this money is used to recognize
your students for their accomplishments!

Here's an update of chapters who have sold tickets:

*North Region*
Cedar Shoals
East Hall
Greene County High
Lumpkin County High
Sonoraville High

*Central Region*
Houston County High
Locust Grove
Luella High
Montgomery County High
West Laurens High

*South Region*
Cairo High
Camden County High
Jeff Davis Middle
Pelham High

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*