Good Morning!

Don't forget about the new leadership program at State FFA Convention this
year! FFA members who are not running for state office or competing in any
events while at convention are encouraged to apply to be a Foundation
Ambassador while at convention. This is a wonderful opportunity for 9-12th
graders to build relationships with our sponsors and key supporters of Ag
Ed!!

Deadline for FFA members to submit applications is next Monday, February
15th. Applications can be emailed to me. Let me know if  you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles