The GA FFA Foundation is excited to offer a new program for FFA members at
State FFA Convention this year! FFA members may apply and be selected to
serve in the FFA Foundation Ambassador Program.

The purpose of serving as an ambassador is to escort and assist
legislators, foundation donors, potential donors, judges, and other guests
of honor while they attend our convention. This creates an excellent
opportunity for FFA members to tell their FFA stories and interact with
supporters! At the same time, we hope to give our supporters an additional
perspective of our program and hopefully gain a deeper appreciation of
Georgia FFA. This is the beginning of what will be a long standing
tradition at the Georgia FFA Convention! Please encourage FFA members to
apply!

*Please be sure to read the requirements and responsibilities of
ambassadors carefully in the attached application.* All applications must
be turned in no later than February 15. Please email your applications back
to me when finished.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles