Teachers,

I want to remind you of an available workshop scheduled for June 13 - 16 2016 at Fort Valley State University.

CTAERN4482 - Agricultural Electrification and CDE Preparation is designed for teachers to enhance their understanding of teaching ag electrification and preparing for the EMC CDE.

This course is intended for teachers who are new or inexperienced in teaching ag electrification or new to the EMC CDE.

There are currently only 14 spots left in the class.

If you have any questions, reply to this email or give me a call.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher