Teachers,

Here is an update of chapters who have sold tickets for the John Deere Z665 EZtrak Residential Zero-Turn Radius Mower.  Attached is the information about the raffle.

We also had a check for 10 tickets that did not identify the chapter.  If you chapter isn't on the list, please let me know.  Those tickets may be yours.

Remember the cash prizes available to chapters who sell tickets:
Chapter that Sells the Most - $2,000
Chapter that Sells the Second Most - $1,000
Chapter that Sells the Third Most - $500
Drawing for Chapters that Sell Any Tickets - $500

All ticket stubs must be returned to the Foundation office by Wednesday, March 9.

Here's an update of chapters who have sold tickets:

North Region
Cedar Shoals
East Hall
Greene County High