The GA FFA Foundation is excited to offer a new program for FFA members at State FFA Convention this year! FFA members may apply and be selected to serve in the FFA Foundation Ambassador Program.

The purpose of serving as an ambassador is to escort and assist legislators, foundation donors, potential donors, judges, and other guests of honor while they attend our convention. This creates an excellent opportunity for FFA members to tell their FFA stories and interact with supporters! At the same time, we hope to give our supporters an additional perspective of our program and hopefully gain a deeper appreciation of Georgia FFA. This is the beginning of what will be a long standing tradition at the Georgia FFA Convention! Please encourage FFA members to apply!

Please be sure to read the requirements and responsibilities of ambassadors carefully in the attached application. All applications must be turned in no later than February 15. Please email your applications back to me when finished.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development