We are looking for a few more people to serve as judges for the livestock record books that will be turned this week at the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show. Record books will be scored on Thursday, February 18, in the Roquemore Building. Books will be judged in two shifts on Thursday and one shift on Friday.

Thursday
Shift 1 - 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
Shift 2 - 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.

Friday
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (lunch provided)

If you will be in Perry and can spare some time to help score record books, please let me know. Also, if you are a Supervising Teacher who will have your Apprentice Teacher with you in Perry, please consider nominating them to spend some time scoring record books. This will be a great opportunity to help the Jr. Livestock Program, but also will be a great opportunity to better understand how to complete the record books.

Please email or call (706) 410-4604 to confirm that you and/or your Apprentice Teacher can serve in this capacity. Be sure to let me know which day and time you can serve.

Thank  you.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association