Ag Teachers,

Happy FFA Week! I hope that your week is off to a great start.

Plans for the 88th Georgia FFA Convention are well underway. Please use the information in this email to help you prepare for the 88th Georgia FFA Convention

Convention Website & information
The link below goes directly to the State Convention page on the Georgia FFA website.

State Convention website - http://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=45

On this page you can find the following information...

* Convention Agenda
* Advisor's Planning Guide (PDF document)
* Convention speakers
* Convention Concert information
* Link to the online convention registration site
* Talent application
* Courtesy Corp application
* FFA medical form

Convention Registration
The registration process for the 88th Georgia FFA Convention is an online process. Each chapter should complete the online registration process before the registration site closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 1. The registration fee for each chapter is $250. Chapters are encouraged to bring as many students as possible, and all attendees (students, advisors, administrators) are covered in the chapter fee. Concert tickets and convention t-shirts are for sale through the online registration site, but are not covered in the chapter registration fee. Concert tickets are $20 each, and t-shirts are $12 each. Chapters who are not registered by the close of the registration site at 11:59 p.m. on April 1, will be charged $300 per chapter and will have to register onsite at the Convention.

Online Convention Registration website - https://register.ffa.org/event/47748

There is not a race to register for the Convention. As long as you register by April 1, your fee is $250. I encourage you to get  your numbers together and be ready with accurate information when you register. That will allow us to cut down on the number of requests for changes.

Alumni Leadership Conference
If you have a local FFA Alumni Affiliate, please encourage them to attend the Alumni Leadership Conference and business meeting that happen during the State FFA Convention. A link to register for the Alumni Conference is below. Please share this information with your Alumni leaders.

Alumni Leadership Conference registration website - https://register.ffa.org/event/47767
If you have any State Convention related questions, please give our office a call.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA