If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

"Living to Serve" - Community Service - 87th Georgia FFA Convention

Teachers,

This document is a registration form for the Community Service opportunities that are being planned in conjunction with the 88th Georgia FFA Convention. Activities will be conducted during the day on Thursday, April 28 in cooperation with the Rebuilding Macon organization and other local community service organizations. Activities may include painting, site clean-up, possible construction/repair opportunities, etc...

Opportunities available will be based on the number participating and within a few minutes travel time of the convention center. Again, the purpose of this document is to determine the number of chapters planning to participate and the projected number of students participating from each chapter.

Once you register, I will work with area community service organizations to identify potential sites and projects for your chapter and I will contact each chapter with site information prior to arrival at convention.

We will all meet together at the convention center on Thursday morning around 9 a.m. and travel from the convention center to your assigned sites. I will contact each chapter directly with location assignments once they are identified. There will be job lists that include items of completion for each site.

If you have any questions please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

* Required