Below is the information regarding the Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show.  Thank you!

Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show – March 12, 2016

The Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show is a non-sanctioned show designed to be an educational experience where students can feel comfortable asking questions and learning about their rabbits, as well as the showing process.  The show will be held in the auditorium at Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center in Fort Valley, GA.  Registration will open at 10:00 AM and the show will begin at 12:00 PM.  Mr. Bruce Ford will be our judge.  Registration is $4.00 per rabbit.  Rabbits should be purebred as we will not be holding a "pet" class.  All youth are welcome to show.  We will have small ribbons for best of variety, rosettes for best of breed and best opposite in breed, and embroidered blankets for Best in Show and Reserve in Show.  If you have questions you may contact Cheralyn Keily at [log in to unmask] or (478) 955-1133.  Camp address is 281 Hope Entrance Road Fort Valley GA, 31030 (hint: some GPS utilize Marshallville rather than Fort Valley in the address). You will need to fill out one form for each rabbit you enter.  Thank you!

To register for the show please use the google doc below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iFKDWezLssoS9HRS16ECHynohxXlCnGlma41xVAGUAk/viewform?usp=send_form

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher