The link below shows a great interview that the Tift County FFA officer team did with the WALB television station. Great job Tift County, and thanks for promoting the FFA in your community!

http://www.walb.com/clip/12232352/monday-national-ffa-week

Earlier this week Mr. Bridges sent a picture of the billboard that the Toombs County FFA chapter is using in their community. If your chapter is willing to share, let us know when you do these great things, so that we can help share your message. I appreciate each of you who are working to grow your students and promote your program. It's great to be FFA Proud!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA