---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Subject: PLEASE POST TO SERVER
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Attached you should find a copy of Sunday's Judging clinic results.  We appreciate your participation and I enjoyed working with you very much over the last 10 years.

Only five schools pre registered so I did not prepare enough card packets or placing sheets.  That was an error that caused difficulty in tabulation.

If your student does not appear on the tab sheet they did not place their contestant number on the placing sheet I handed out.  If you call we might determine which sheet goes to your student.

A BIG Thank you to Mrs. Hubbard and Mr. Gentry for providing classes.

Suggestions to improve next years event will be helpful for whoever continues this educational effort.

If you have questions call.

Jary Douglas

706-583-8921

417-291-3678