---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:09 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good evening!  Hope you are continuing to enjoy your cattle ventures in 2016!

Be sure to take note of the following events.  You will have a number of opportunities this Spring to add to your cattle inventory as well as to expand your knowledge of the industry.

March 1:  Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course, Irwinville, GA; program can be viewed at http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/2016-Tifton-Shortcourse-Program.pdf

March 2:  Tifton Performance Tested Bull Sale, Irwinville, GA; catalog can be viewed at http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/Catalog-FINAL.pdf

March 26:  CSR Farms & Guests Ninth Annual Southern Tradition Sale, Noon, CSR Farms Sale Facility, Alapaha, GA; selling 150+ head of high-quality commercial cattle from CSR Farms, Harry Smith, UGA Eatonton Beef Research Farm, Bear Creek Angus Farm, and Wasdin Cattle Ranch (Let me know if you are interested in an emailed copy of the catalog.)

March 30 – April 2:  Georgia Cattlemen's Association Convention & Beef Expo, Perry, GA; http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionschedule.aspx; and

http://www.georgiacattlemen.org/conventionregistration.aspx

March 31:  Moseley Brothers Load Lot Sale, Perry, GA

April 2:  Georgia Hereford Association Sale, Perry, GA (Catalog will soon be posted at http://www.hereford.org/node/382.)

April 8 - 9:  GJCA Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, Tifton, GA; contact Bailey Toates, Director of Communications & Youth Activities of the Georgia Cattlemen’s Association at 478/474-6560 or [log in to unmask].

April 19:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA (Catalog will be posted at http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/programs/.)

Thank you for your interest!  Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you prior to or during any of the events listed above.

--
Patsie T. Cannon
Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

--