---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course Program
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, MICHAEL ANDREW Keeler <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Tuesday!

The program for the 2016 Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course on March 1st  is online for viewing. Please print off and send in your pre-registration when you are able, that helps us to ensure we have enough lunch provided for all attendees.

http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/2016/02/tifton-beef-cattle-short-course/

We are looking forward to a wonderful day of educational talks and updates about the topics important to beef producers in Georgia.

Be sure also to stay in town for the 58th Annual Tifton Bull Evaluation Sale the next day on March 2nd.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thank you,

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III

Animal & Dairy Science Department

The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517