Attached is a list of schools that have already ordered lunches.  No changes can be made to this list after noon today.  Please check over your school and make sure your lunch count in correct.   Invoices have been sent to everyone that ordered lunches, please bring payment with you on Saturday.

If you need to make changes please email the changes to me.
If you need to place an order - please use the link below.
Thanks, Melissa

For those of you that will be staying for lunch on Saturday, Feb 6th during the State CDEs, Central Region FFA will be offering bag lunches. These will include a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, bag of chips, and a drink. Cost of the meal will be $6.00 per person. All orders are due by NOON on Tuesday, Feb 2nd. Lunches will be delivered to the Pettigrew Center, Livestock Arena or Ellison Building whichever you prefer. Checks can be made to Central Region FFA.
I've invited you to fill out the form FVSU State CDE Day Lunch Order Form . To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1NeqnN1ATWkckZ7_D_B_snaVv9aYsIg6sxH-YaqUfreI/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education