Please see email below from Mr. Moroz.  Please contact him directly if you
are interesting in having them visit your school.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Moroz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Introducing Myself
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Ms. Steinkamp,

                My name is William Moroz, and I am a representative for
Lincoln College of Technology/NADC and I just wanted to introduce myself!
I do presentations all across the state from basically I-75 > East.  Every
year I do my best to present to every agriculture program in my territory
and would love to just make sure I am making myself available to all your
programs!  My presentation is roughly 50 minutes long about the importance
of graduating high school and pursing a skillset in life, whether it be by
going to college or the military.  If you know any schools that would be
interested in having me come out and present to their agriculture programs,
please do not hesitate to have them contact me or let me know about them
and I will reach out to them!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thank you
for your time, I remain

William Moroz

615-306-9775

[image: Logo]

------------------------------
*This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you. *   ­­

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education