Please see email below from Mr. Moroz.  Please contact him directly if you are interesting in having them visit your school.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Moroz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Introducing Myself
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Ms. Steinkamp,

                My name is William Moroz, and I am a representative for Lincoln College of Technology/NADC and I just wanted to introduce myself!  I do presentations all across the state from basically I-75 > East.  Every year I do my best to present to every agriculture program in my territory and would love to just make sure I am making myself available to all your programs!  My presentation is roughly 50 minutes long about the importance of graduating high school and pursing a skillset in life, whether it be by going to college or the military.  If you know any schools that would be interested in having me come out and present to their agriculture programs, please do not hesitate to have them contact me or let me know about them and I will reach out to them!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thank you for your time, I remain

William Moroz

615-306-9775

Logo

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.   ­­

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

Agriculture Education Mission