---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reed Waldrep <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Mini Rex Show Bunnies
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Please place on Ag. Ed. list serve.

A local breeder, MC Hoppers, is phasing out his Mini Rex stock to switch to a different breed .  The attached flyer has five quality bunnies he is selling.  Each of the bunnies is show ready and is of the Noble Fur blood line.  He is asking $50 each. You may contact me at [log in to unmask].  You may call the breeder, Micah, direct at 478-231-2994. These breeder is a great friend and supporter of our FFA program.

Reed Waldrep

FFA Advisor

West Laurens High School

--