Ag Teachers,

If you are planning to bring a bus to the state CDE day at FVSU this weekend, please read this information carefully.

The dirt/grass lot that is located in the back of the Pettigrew Center has recently undergone some work. We will be allowed to park cars and trucks in that area on Saturday, but busses will not be allowed to parking behind the Pettigrew Center. Busses can stop to unload students at the Pettigrew Center, but all busses will be asked to park in the stadium parking lot near the Ellison building. Below is a link to a map of the FVSU campus.

https://fvsu.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B330/enrollment_reports.p_bldg_locator

Please help us honor the requests of our friends (and hosts) at FVSU by parking in the appropriate locations.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA