---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 3:02 PM
Subject: UGA Focus on EPDs Bull Sale
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon!

The UGA Focus on EPDs Bull Sale is scheduled for next Thursday, February 11, at the Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens.  Attached is a catalog update which includes Yearling Performance, Ultrasound Scan Data, and Updated EPDs.  This information is the result of the collection of yearling performance and ultrasound carcass scanning since the catalog was printed.

To view the catalog, simply click on the following - http://www.ads.uga.edu/news/documents/24th-BullSaleCatalog-2016.pdf.  Included in the catalog are 27 Angus bulls, 2 Lim-Flex bulls, 10 registered Angus open heifers, 5 Commercial bred heifers, and  10 Commercial open heifers.

The Northeast Georgia Beef Cattle Short Course is scheduled for 2/10/16 at the sale location.  The agenda may be found on the inside front cover of the catalog.

If you should have questions about any of the animals, please contact Mike Mathis at 706/614-2864 (UGA), Andy Dunn at 229/848-3535 (CPES), Carroll T. Cannon at 229/881-0721, or me.

Thank you for your interest!  We look forward to seeing you in Athens next week.

--

Patsie T. Cannon
Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

--