Thank you for helping the Foundation with its fundraising efforts by selling John Deere Mower Raffle tickets.

For those of you who have never sold the tickets before, I've attached more information about this fundraiser.  Last year, we raised over $25,000 from this raffle.  Our goal this year is $30,000.  The mower has been generously donated by Lasseter Equipment Group, so all ticket sales are profit for the Foundation.  Remember that this money is used to recognize your students for their accomplishments!

Here's an update of chapters who have sold tickets:

North Region
Cedar Shoals
East Hall
Greene County High