Good Morning!

Don't forget about the new leadership program at State FFA Convention this year! FFA members who are not running for state office or competing in any events while at convention are encouraged to apply to be a Foundation Ambassador while at convention. This is a wonderful opportunity for 9-12th graders to build relationships with our sponsors and key supporters of Ag Ed!!

Deadline for FFA members to submit applications is next Monday, February 15th. Applications can be emailed to me. Let me know if  you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development