---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KEILY, CHERALYN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ricky,

Can you please send out the following information to the list serve as well
as any 4-H contacts you may have?  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Cheralyn Keily

Bonaire Middle School

Agricultural Education Teacher

FFA Advisor

*Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show – March 12, 2016*

The Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show is a non-sanctioned show designed to
be an educational experience where students can feel comfortable asking
questions and learning about their rabbits, as well as the showing
process.  The show will be held in the auditorium at Camp John Hope
FFA-FCCLA Center in Fort Valley, GA.  Registration will open at 10:00 AM
and the show will begin at 12:00 PM.  Mr. Bruce Ford will be our judge.
Registration is $4.00 per rabbit.  Rabbits should be purebred as we will
not be holding a "pet" class.  All youth are welcome to show.  We will have
small ribbons for best of variety, rosettes for best of breed and best
opposite in breed, and embroidered blankets for Best in Show and Reserve in
Show.  If you have questions you may contact Cheralyn Keily at
[log in to unmask] or (478) 955-1133.  Camp address is 281 Hope
Entrance Road Fort Valley GA, 31030 (hint: some GPS utilize Marshallville
rather than Fort Valley in the address). You will need to fill out one form
for each rabbit you enter.  Thank you!

*To register for the show please use the google doc below:*

*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iFKDWezLssoS9HRS16ECHynohxXlCnGlma41xVAGUAk/viewform?usp=send_form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iFKDWezLssoS9HRS16ECHynohxXlCnGlma41xVAGUAk/viewform?usp=send_form>*

--
Ricky Wheeler