Happy February Agriculture Teachers!

I know this is a crazy month filled with endless opportunities for you and
your students to help make you and our program better. Here is another one
of those opportunities! Below you will find the information for you and
your students to attend the Georgia State Florist's Association Convention.
This group is a huge supporter of our program and they would like to invite
each of you to attend their annual convention. Please see the information
below and attachments and feel free to contact me with any of your
questions!

*What:* 2016 Georgia State Florists’ Association Convention
*When:* March 10th - March 13th, 2016
*Where:* Marriott Perimeter Center, 246 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Atlanta,
GA
*Registration Information: *
- Deadline February 17th, 2016
- Paperwork attached - Discount for FFA members/AG Teachers
*Attachments: *
- Flier for Convention
- FFA Registration Sheet

Thanks and have a great Tuesday!