Happy February Agriculture Teachers!

I know this is a crazy month filled with endless opportunities for you and your students to help make you and our program better. Here is another one of those opportunities! Below you will find the information for you and your students to attend the Georgia State Florist's Association Convention. This group is a huge supporter of our program and they would like to invite each of you to attend their annual convention. Please see the information below and attachments and feel free to contact me with any of your questions!

What: 2016 Georgia State Florists’ Association Convention
When: March 10th - March 13th, 2016
Where: Marriott Perimeter Center, 246 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA
Registration Information:
- Deadline February 17th, 2016
- Paperwork attached - Discount for FFA members/AG Teachers
Attachments:
- Flier for Convention
- FFA Registration Sheet

Thanks and have a great Tuesday!