Congratulations to all the students who competed in one of the most
intimidating events offered. Fourteen students from Area 2 developed their
leadership skills by conducting themselves in a professional manner while
discussing current topic affecting Georgia agriculture.
I can not express enough thanks to Mr. Jackson and Mr. Wheatley for
securing rooms and judges for this event. Without support from our host
teachers and the judges they contacted, this event would not have been
possible.

The following students made the final round Friday. The top two will
represent Area 2 in the State FFA Discussion Meet on April 29th as part of
the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon.

*Ashley Burton - Winder-Barrow, 1st Place*
*Sadie Hobbs - White County, 2nd Place*
Ashtyn Bray - Madison County
Claire Coleman - Morgan County
Tucker Carlan - Banks County