Please review the attached spreadsheet. The registrations seen here are
considered to be final. The prepared speaking registration reflects only
those students who we have received manuscripts from.
Please do us a favor and keep us informed if you have a student back out on
you. We are in a mild dilemma based on the excellent problem of GREAT
PARTICIPATION. Our numbers have once again increased over the previous
year. This means we will either need more preliminary rooms (and thus more
judges) or the CDEs will go much later into the evening. At the same time,
it can be quite embarrassing if we procure additional judges only to tell
them on the day of the CDEs that we won't be needing them based on the
number of students who showed up. We understand that many times this is a
day of the CDE issue where a student doesn't show up at school, or just
gets cold feet and bails. However, if you find out earlier than that,
please let me know so I can do my best to prepare judges packets in advance.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602