We are keeping an eye on the possible winter weather forecast to arrive on
Monday. As you know, February and March are packed with events every week. *IF
*it becomes necessary to reschedule Monday and/or Tuesday's events, our
plan will be to move the events later in the week to Thursday and Friday
(if needed).
Please keep us in the loop in regards to your school's decision to cancel
school or after school activities. Feel free to text any of us in the North
Region Office. The sooner we know about your situation, the sooner we can
make a call.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director