We have an American Degree Workshop scheduled on the calendar for March
21st. This workshop is aimed mainly at helping teachers become familiar
with the application and how to help students navigate the process. We will
also talk about developing a pipeline of applicants starting in the ninth
grade to help insure that all students have a fair opportunity to earn this
award. You are welcome to bring any student that is in the process of
filling out the application.

As far as the location goes, I am asking for responses from those teachers
that would be interested in attending this workshop. Based an these
planning to attend.

Please let me know by responding to this email if you are interested. This
is not binding...just a poll. I understand that if the eventual location
prohibits you from coming that your plans may have to change.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell