*Registration will close on Friday, February 26.*

Registration is open for the North Region Middle School and Senior
Lawnmower CDE's. The Area 1 CDE's will be held at the Chattooga County
Livestock Facility in Summerville on Tuesday, March 8. The Area 2 CDE's
will be held at Oconee County High School on Thursday, March 10.

The Middle School Lawnmower CDE is open to middle school students only, the
senior event is open to students in grades 9 - 12. Both CDE's are
individual events and chapters may bring only one student to compete.

The courses will be ready for students to drive by 2:30. I am anticipating
a large turnout for all of the events and it is important that we have some
students present and ready to drive early so we can get all students
through the courses before dark at the Area 2 events. The Area 1 events
will be under a shelter with lights. Parking instructions and registration
locations for the Lawnmower and Nursery Landscape CDE's will be sent out
closer to time for the CDE's so please be looking for an email.

Please refer to the Lawnmower CDE Guidelines for information pertaining to
the CDE format. The Middle School mower will be a Poulan Pro - Hydrostatic
drive 48" lawn tractor. The Senior CDE mower will be an eXmark, zero turn.
The deck width should be 60" but could change based on whatever is
available. I have attached sample Lawnmower Operator's Manuals to this
email for you to use in preparing your students. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions. Have a great day!

*Registration will close on Friday, February 26.*

The following teams have registered:
Area 1 Middle School Lawnmower
Ashworth Middle
Bagley Middle