I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with
reminders as needed.

**March 1st to the North Region Office* *
State FFA Degrees, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications, WLC
Scholarship Applications.

**March 10th to the North Region Office* *

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books.

**March 15th to the North Region Office* *
Ag. Ed. Course Enrollment

**March 15th to State FFA Office* *

FFA Membership Roster and Payment, ** State Convention Talent Applications

**March 15th to State YF Office* *

GYFA Rosters & Payment

**April 1 to North Region Office**

** American Degree Applications, Middle School Record Books, National
Chapter Applications

*April 1 Online *

State Convention online registration

**May 2 to North Region Office**

Area Officer Applications, Young Farmer Adult Enrollment Summary

**May 2 to State YF Office**

Young Farmer Chapter Grants Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit
any of these electronically. *Also note that officer books may not be
submitted electronically.*

Please submit items that can be electronically submitted to:

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't
forget to use our 24 hour drop box if you need it.
I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag
Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor