We have been watching the weather unfold for today and it appears that the
situation is quickly deteriorating.

We have had 5 systems in the past 30 minutes that have closed or cancelled
all after school activities.

WE ARE CANCELLING ALL OF THE CDE'S THAT WERE TO BE HELD TODAY IN BANKS
COUNTY.

All of these events will be rescheduled for Friday, February 12th and the
plan is to have them at the same time and location. However, the location
will have to be confirmed again with the administration in Banks County. If
we have to change locations, we will keep you informed. Please read
all your emails thoroughly.

I apologize for the changes but I am convinced it is the only right thing
to do. I appreciate your patience and understanding. Stay safe.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director