Good Morning,
We had another great night of speaking last night at Madison County High
School. A huge thank you to Ms. Bell, Ms. Hall, and Mr. Latimer for being
such great hosts. Also to Mr. Boykin, Madison County CTAE Director for
helping secure the 15 rooms needed for this event. Our Area Officers were
great once again, and the Chapter Officers and other students from Madison
County High School who stayed around to help made this event run super
smooth. Thank you all!

The Area 2 Finals will be held next Thursday along with the Area 2
Parliamentary Procedure CDE at Athens Technical College. Specific
instructions on parking and room locations will be sent out early next week.

Results are attached.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers