We had 175 Proficiency applications submitted this year across North
Region. Thank you to all of the teachers that worked hard with these
students and to the students themselves for the time and effort that they
invested in their programs. The SAE program is a critical component of our
three ring model as well as a huge justification for the extended day and
year funding that we all receive. I appreciate the work you do to make sure
this part of the program is well represented in the North Region and that
you work hard to help your students earn the recognition they deserve.

Attached you will find the FY16 Proficiency Judging Results for North
Region.

Congratulations to all of the winners. These applications will now be
returned to you so that you can make improvements before submitting them to
State. We will return them to you on Tuesday at the Area I Parliamentary
Procedure/Speaking Finals if you have students participating in those
events and likewise on Thursday at the Area II events.

If you do not have students in those events, we will scan and return the
application to you through email.

A hard copy letter is being returned with each application outlining the
timeline for getting the application back to the North Region Office.
Please read this letter and adhere to the guidelines.

Thank you for all you do and congratulations again to the winners. I look
forward to watching their success at the next level,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director