Advisors,

Thank you for patiently waiting for the results. First, I would like to thank our host school, Sonoraville High School, for allowing the contests to be conducted at your site. Also, Thank you to the Poultry Department from the University of Georgia for putting on a quality contest for Area 1 North Region FFA members. These teams will represent Area 1 at the State Poultry Championships March 19 th at the UGA Poultry Department. Congratulations

Area 1 Results:

Senior Contest-

1st Place Team - Sonoraville FFA
2nd Place Team - Pickens County FFA
1st High Individual -  Tyler Cantrell , Pickens County High School

Junior Contest-

1st Place Team - Pickens County High School
2nd Place Team - Bagley Middle School
1st High Individual - Tyler Westbrook, Pickens County High School

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell