Wow! Awesome!
Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their
students for their time spent in preparing for the Area II Wildlife CDE.

32 Jr. teams and 24 Sr. teams competed Friday afternoon.

*The top 2 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 19th.*

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. Brook Helton and Bailey Taylor.

3. Mr. John Seginak - retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

4. Mr. Bill Taylor - My Dad.

5. Area 2 FFA Officers as well as the Banks County FFA Officers, teachers and administration.

6. All of the FFA advisors that helped with the scoring and entering of the scores on the computer.

All of the teacher's help make the contest go much smoother and faster.

Area Results

*Jr. Teams*

1st - Banks County High School

2nd - White County High School

The high scoring individuals in each event were:

Game Bird - Caleb Nunns - Franklin County M.S.

Aquatic - Cade Rogers - Banks Co. H.S.

Deer Management - Cassie Carter - South Habersham M.S.

General I.D. - Logan Magness - White Co. H.S.

*Sr. Teams* **

1st - Banks County High School

2nd- North Oconee High School

The high scoring individuals in each event were:

Game Bird - Bayley Rogers - Banks County H.S.

Aquatic - Fisher Armour - Banks County H.S.

Deer Management - Zach Davis - North Oconee H.S.

General I.D. - Andrew Elder - North Oconee H.S.

Results are official and rosters have been verified.

Complete results are attached.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher