Congratulations to all of the teams that competed in the inaugural Area 2 Jr. Ag. Mechanics CDE held at Banks County High School on Friday. We had tremendous participation; thank you to all of the advisors and students for making the event such a huge success! Thank you to Mr. Scott Wheatley for doing an outstanding job making all of the arrangements for using their facilities, and to his students for all of their help with setting up the CDE. Special thanks to Mr. Jeff Wilkes, Mr. Scott Wheatley, Mr. Deion Latimer and Mr. Travis Walker for scoring the electrical skill, to the Banks County FFA Members for proctoring and scoring the I.D and to Area 1 FFA President,Makayla West for her assistance with registration, the written exam and scoring.

I would also like to give special recognition to the teams from Madison County and Banks County for selflessly volunteering to stay after the CDE to help with loading the trailer. Thanks you very much.

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

1st Place - White County High School Advisor, Mrs. Amanda Keener
Garret Morgan 2nd Place individual
Ethan Blocker High Individual
Jacob Partin 2nd Place individual
Alex Seabolt 2nd Place individual

2nd Place - Madison County Middle School - Advisor, Mr. John Lastly
Chase West 2nd Place individual
Mason Wall
Matthew Dudley
Caleb Smith