Good Afternoon Teachers!
I scored the Area 2 Poultry CDE this morning and Mr. Benson asked if I could go ahead and send out the results, as not to have you wait any longer than necessary.
I'm sure there are many people he would like to thank and I may miss someone unintentionally. I know we are all grateful to Mr. Wheatley and Mr. Jackson for being such great hosts for this event. Also, the event couldn't have taken place without the wonderful people in the UGA Poultry Science Department who brought in all the product and set up and monitored all the classes.

Congratulations to the top two teams in each division that will be moving on to state competition on March 19th and the UGA Poultry Science Farm in Athens.

Senior Division
1st Place - East Jackson High, advisor Greg Gilman
2nd Place - Oconee County High, advisor Travis Walker
High Individual - Marley Palmer, East Jackson High

Junior Division
1st Place - Franklin County High, advisors Cale Watkins and Eric Hickox
2nd Place - Franklin County Middle, advisor Anna Watkins
High Individual - Zachary Neese, Franklin County High

Complete results are attached.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers