Congratulations to all the students who competed in one of the most intimidating events offered. Fourteen students from Area 2 developed their leadership skills by conducting themselves in a professional manner while discussing current topic affecting Georgia agriculture.
I can not express enough thanks to Mr. Jackson and Mr. Wheatley for securing rooms and judges for this event. Without support from our host teachers and the judges they contacted, this event would not have been possible.

The following students made the final round Friday. The top two will represent Area 2 in the State FFA Discussion Meet on April 29th as part of the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon.

Ashley Burton - Winder-Barrow, 1st Place
Sadie Hobbs - White County, 2nd Place
Ashtyn Bray - Madison County
Claire Coleman - Morgan County
Tucker Carlan - Banks County