Teachers,

The event registration for Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure Events will go live tomorrow on our website.

The Area I event will be held on March 1st at Pepperell High School. Remember that the Area I Finals for Creed, Extemporaneous Speaking, as well as Junior and Senior Public Speaking will be held on the same day. This means that if you have a student who advances to the final round of these events that they could not also be a member of your Parliamentary Procedure Team. Please use different students for these events or have a back-up plan.

The Area II event will be held on March 3rd at Athens Technical College. Remember that the Area II Finals for Creed, Extemporaneous Speaking, as well as Junior and Senior Public Speaking will be held on the same day. This means that if you have a student who advances to the final round of these events that they could not also be a member of your Parliamentary Procedure Team. Please use different students for these events or have a back-up plan.

Please refer to the CDE Guide on the FFA site if you need information regarding this event.

More information including directions and start times will be sent at a later date.

Thanks,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell